Join us at the Enterprise GRC by Design Workshop with Michael Rasmussen
Thursday, October 14th, 2021 | 09:00 A.M. BST
Live events are back, and better than ever! We're excited to open our brand new London office doors on Thursday 14th October to invite you to an engaging and interactive workshop hosted by Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit.
This workshop aims to help organizations work through the components of their GRC related strategies.
What's on the agenda?
Part 1: What is GRC?
Understanding GRC in the Context of the Organization
- Different views of GRC throughout the organization
- Who owns GRC?
- Understanding GRC and its role in business strategy, objectives, performances, and operations
Part 2: Federated Enterprise GRC
Blueprint for Enterprise GRC Collaboration and Strategy
- Developing a GRC committee (or herding cats), bringing together the range of GRC roles in the organization
- Defining a GRC charter
- Developing a collaborative and enterprise view of GRC
Part 3: GRC Capability Model
Integrated GRC Processes that Align & Support the Organization
- LEARN: Learn about the organizational context, culture and key stakeholders to inform objectives, strategy and actions.
- ALIGN: Align strategy with objectives, and actions with strategy, by using an effective decision-making approach that addresses values, opportunities, threats, and requirements.
- PERFORM: Perform actions that promote and reward things that are desirable, prevent and remediate things that are undesirable, and detect when something happens as soon as possible.
- REVIEW: Review the design and operating effectiveness of the strategy and actions, as well as the ongoing appropriateness of objectives to improve the organization.
Part 4: GRC Information & Technology Architecture
Providing an Integrated View of GRC to the Enterprise Without Losing Value to the Department
- Understanding the interrelationship of GRC information
- Developing a GRC ontology and taxonomy
- How technology enables a GRC strategy and processes
- GRC platform or GRC architecture?
Spaces are free, but limited - sign up today!
Date: Thursday 14th October
Venue: Riskonnect, 70 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0HR
Time: 0900 - 1700 BST