ESG: An Introduction
Wednesday, 21 September 2022 | 15:00 P.M. BST
ESG is becoming an important topic for many organisations, as increasingly employees, investors, customers, regulators, and other stakeholders are demanding transparency and accountability around ESG metrics, goals, and progress. Furthermore it’s expected that it will become mandatory for many organisations to start recording their ESG financial data. During the webinar we will focus on the following areas:
- Brief introduction to Riskonnect.
- ESG and why it’s such a hot topic.
- Why it’s important to start with an ESG framework.
- Your first critical step for standardising and reporting on ESG metrics.
- Setting your target indicators and goals for the business is critical. Goals for diversity, climate change, green house gases etc.
- Gain greater ESG visibility across the organisation by managing the ESG performance across your suppliers, partners and network
- Calculate your own carbon footprint including operations, products and supply chain. Accurate carbon accounting for scope 1,2 and 3.
- Reports and Dashboards so the ESG information finds you and you can react quickly and make the right decisions.
Speakers: Nim Puri, Senior Principal, ESG Strategy, Riskonnect