How Riskonnect ERM Can Put You on Firm Footing for the Future
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 | 1:00 P.M. EDT
While the magnitude of the COVID-19 pandemic was universally surprising, organizations with strong Enterprise Risk Management programs were well-positioned to manage the fallout.
A robust ERM program -- together with Riskonnect’s ERM solution -- can ensure you have the proper data and procedures in place to deal with any type of threat, including those that seem unimaginable. In this webinar, Bob Bowman, director of risk management for The Wendy’s Company, will share his experience leveraging ERM to identify risks, visualize how they interrelate, and gauge the potential impact on the organization. Riskonnect product experts David Brown and Marie Edwards also will demonstrate the practical side of using Riskonnect’s ERM solution to protect your organization. You’ll learn how to:
- Use ERM software to determine your highest priority risks.
- Predefine and document risk planning and accountability.
- Measure the effectiveness of your risk controls.
- See the cascading, downstream effects of risk events.
- Eliminate confusion in crisis times with a single source of truth.
- Manage incident response.
- Generate instant, one-click reports for management.
Bob Bowman, Sr. Director, Risk Management, The Wendy's Company
David Brown, Sr. Product Manager, Riskonnect, Inc.
Marie Edwards, Sales Solution Engineer, Riskonnect, Inc.
Scott Fenstermaker, Director, Digital Marketing, Riskonnect, Inc.